Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram

The reason I did not use shared state is because willingness can be determined based on private state that does not reflect the real world. A counter example to shared state would be an insane person whose actions continually have negative consequences because of the person's inability to measure and process the RWE of their actions and then incorporate this into their decision making process.  Even a psychologist may not be able to decipher the private state and decision processes of the insane person.  The private state example could equally apply to non-predictive computing systems or computing systems that do not predict RWE well.

Danny