Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram

I agree that Trust is contextual. I don't necessarily agree that the
process of establishing trust is out of scope but I can live without
it provided the agreement on the dependency of Action on Willingness
stands. That is why I concentrated on getting agreement that Action
is dependent on Willingness , so that in solution architectures based
on the RAF, the Willingness Threshold can be modeled without
requiring it in the RAF. That way process is subsumed and usable.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO