Subject: Agenda Item for Today's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

As I was going through the specification and building a single
Enterprise Architect Model of it, I discovered that we have two
different (though nearly identical) definitions for Shared State, and
I decided I would go ahead and post the notes I have been keeping as
I go through this process.

Otherwise, I would not have brought these issues up until after the
Public Review is started and I have had a chance to build the
complete model. However, this was such a glaring oversight that I
thought it was worth bringing up now. I posted the whole document
thus far because I have so many other items demanding my attention,
including three other meetings today, one starting right now.

I don't think that other items need to be discussed or addressed
since I don't want to delay getting this suckah OUT! (Excuse my
colloquialism. I do, of course, want to put out an excellent
specification, but I need this darn thing out there for all the rest
of the work I'm doing that it is getting to me, obviously!)

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison