Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - DiagramNotes-04-08-09.doc (DiagramNotes-04-08-09.doc) uploaded

Our use of "shared state" needs to be consistent with the RM, in particular

530
531
532
 the set of facts
shared by the parties [participants in service interactions] – the shared state. Actions by service providers and consumers lead to
modifications of this shared state; and the real world effect of a service interaction is the
accumulation of the changes in the shared state.

Whatever we use needs to be simple and completely consistent with this

Ken