Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Trust and Risk in Willingness Determination &Communication as Joint Action

Rex
  Looking at the diagrams ...
1. Nice job :)
2. On the second diagram I would not limit trust to service. In fact,
the service provider has to trust the service consumer as well as the
other way around.
3. On the first diagram I do not particularly agree with the surgery
you made on the existing diagram. Communication depends on semantics,
not just willingness. In fact, if you were going to modify any diagram
to include willingness, it should be the joint action diagram:

pastedGraphic.pdf

Elaborating this with willingness and a hook into trust seems better
to me.
Frank