Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] willingness in joint action

Indeed Frank.

The reason being you dropped the named association "participates in" between Actor and Joint Action.  And that meant a lot!  Perhaps a better solution would be to have a separate Willingness class with a named associations between Actor, Joint Action and Willingness. Even better if we model that Joint Action has a dependency on Willingness.  (Is this true?  I think so).

Incidentally, what is that association class "Participates" between Joint Action and Action intended to model?  Participates is not a noun so this seems a bit odd in a class diagram.  Plus, I don't know what it means.  Don't know why I did not catch this before.

 - J