Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] My refactor of the willingness and trust diagram:)

I prefer a simpler diagram where there is just one class of evidence
that includes the entire corpus of evidentiary material from opinions
to facts subject to individual interpretation with regard to whether
any given piece of evidence supports Trust or Risk.  I prefer Ken's
latest definitions for Trust and Risk. Because Trust and Risk are
individual determinations, I think we are best served by staying out
of any characterization about what goes into that determination. Some
people may seek a finely graduated balance while others may use crude
emotional prejudices. We can't know and shouldn't fall into the trap
of trying make rational what may not be.

We can, however, encourage rational accountability by providing the
means for that. We do however, need to provide a basis for accurately
automating this process where logical, objective, mathematical
factoring must be brought to bear to make our logcial class
structures work in the world of work process flows.

That is why I think that in addition to the pure, undifferentiated
corpus of Evidence, we also need Willingness Factors that can be
elaborated in concrete solution architectures with confidence that
such a system will actually allow decent security and provide for
accountability with regard to Trust and Risk.