Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] trust and risk diagrams

Thanks Ken,

After a lot of consideration, and numerous
questions to James Odell, it's my opinion that
these models capture what we are looking to show
as the key factors that go into establishing (or
not) Trust. They do this without affecting the
essentially private nature of the determination,
but they do it in such a way that the more
structural methodology Dave and I need to develop
has a solid basis in the RAF.

I would like to squeeze Willingness Factors into
the Communication as Joint Action diagram, but I
won't in the interest of moving the work to
completion. The foundation is still there for
adding that in a concrete reference architecture
as structural components that partake of the
Semantic Engagement which defines them.