Subject: RE: FW: [soa-rm-ra] Update to Introduction

I agree with Danny. Pointing to the white paper will e enough. Copying its information here does not improve anything.
I might, although preserve fig 1 - just because I am a visual person. Also, Frank was going to add businessy SOA definition to this. Without it the introduction is basically positions SOA as a very complex distributed system. I do not think this does it justice

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Thornton [mailto:danny_thornton2@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:52 PM
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

I would opt to remove the summary of the positioning and guidance on various specifications and leave that to the joint white paper, “Navigating the SOA Open Standards Landscape Around Architecture”.  My suggestions would be to remove from "The following is a summary ..." to the end of Section 1.1.5, Relationship to other SOA Open Standards.

Danny