Subject: todos for PR2

1. As Boris alluded to, I think that a paragraph or two in the
introduction positioning SOA on the cusp between IT and business could
be very useful. It is also pretty faithful to the RAF!

2. The concept of interaction in the RM referred *everything* involved
in interacting with services. For the RA we have to unpack that some.
This is the foundation for the multi-leveled concept of joint action.
This should go in Section 3.1.

3. I think that Danny's security diagram should be updated and
incorporated.

4. The trust and willingness stuff should go in.

5. It would be good if we could go through the text bolding defined
concepts.