Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] no 800 number for RA calls

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] no 800 number for RA calls
When I set up, who wishes to share moderator privileges?

Duane

On 9/29/09 7:32 AM, "Jeffrey A. Estefan" <jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

Ken,

We too have MeetingPlace and the organization hasn’t indicated that they will be dropping support for the toll-free number; at least not yet.  Can also record the meeting as you were doing.  Another option.  Perhaps a very brief discussion on tomorrow’s agenda.

Cheers…

 - Jeff

--
Come to Adobe MAX 2009 and sign up for the LiveCycle Bundle - http://max.adobe.com/sessions/livecycle/?sdid=EUQZE