Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - Authorization.png uploaded

I would like to add one element to the digram next to the 'Role' box - the 'Rule' box

When I designed an Entitlement System for JP Morgan's Credit Risk Management, we could not address all needed authorisation combinations via Roles only (RBAC has limits). The solutions was in Rules. Combination of Roles and Rules can cover all cases of Authorisation. Rules sound like Policies but authorisation rules are not the same thing as Business Policies that lead to defining certain access rules.

- Michael

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!