Subject: item for today although...

may not be on call.

I have been trying to find the UML diagrams that lead to the figures
in the document and I'm finding this a challenge.  I expect I'll
eventually find everything but I've migrated several computers during
the years we've been generating these.  Do we want a place on Kavi for
UML that goes into the document vs. just a place for contributions of
ideas that accumulates everything?

Second point - although not really for today's call - is the new
material Frank put into section 3.  I don't think our audience is
really going to resonate with the idea of saying the room is stuffy
because you really want the door opened to let someone hear your
conversation.  While we have already noted that description is never
complete and not every effect is listed, the idea that you are
purposely trying to be underhanded is not going to fly.  I think part
of this is we have too much emphasis on indirection and parallel
lives.  What I'd like to do is take a shot at an alternate version of
this material and we can decide how to choose between or meld the
alternatives.  I wouldn't expect to have this together until after
Thanksgiving.

Almost 11:30 now and need to see if the other commitments are still in
place.

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                         fax:       703-983-1379