Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] concrete example for joint action

Perhaps we could provide a eparate supplemental document with examples?

I've talked to people who have the darn thing printed out and marked up,
and its already one large document, and mgt is going to make it a bit
larger. That said, I think it has to be as large as it needs to be to
cover the ground it is intended to cover.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO