Subject: PR2 comments through section 3.1.2.1

Attached is an issues spreadsheet with comments for sections 1, 2,
and  through 3.1.2.1.  Several issues point to other emails on this
list that have suggested rewording for the indicated sections.  The
spreadsheet contains specific rationale for some of the suggested
changes.

I will  add to this when I get an opportunity to transcribe other
handwritten scribbles.

Ken

PR2 issues (KJL).xls