Subject: Suggestion for Follow-On Workproducts

Hi Everyone,

Since we seem to be heading in the direction of freezing the RAF at the
current state once issues against this PR version are ajudicated, I
would like to suggestion a way to add the areas that remain incomplete.
Specifically, I would add two workproduct modules:

    * RAF for SOA: System Management (perhaps using SysML)
    * RAF for SOA: Intersystem Governance

It would just take as long as it takes, but eventually we would have a
more complete set of specifications for the RAF.

Dave and I, and perhaps Ken, will almost certainly move on to developing
a reference implementation (solution) architecture that fully realizes
the willingness factors and authority vectors required for smooth and
secure composition and delivery of services. Actually, we're already
doing that but it is currently taking shape within the Reference
Information Model for the Emergency Data Exchange Language family of
specifications.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design