Subject: FW: OASIS Service Framework Resources

All

Here is DM2 request.  Should we work IP issues or could we have material
sent directly to the subcommittee?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave McDaniel [mailto:David.McDaniel@SilverBulletInc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:14 AM
To: UPDMGroup@OMG.org
Cc: Ellis, David; rexb@starbourne.com
Subject: OASIS Service Framework Resources

UPDM Team,

At last week's DM2 WG I took action at suggestion of Graham and with
concurrence of Dave Ellis, an OASIS participant who works at US Sandia
National Lab, to provide contact info on Dave and an associate of his, Rex
Brooks, who works at the Jet Propulsion Lab.  If you have questions on the
OASIS RAF or would like for them to look over draft material, you can send
to them and they might be able to provide you some good feedback.  I know
they have been very helpful with the DM2.

Brooks, Rex

	OASIS and NCOIC
	rexb@starbourne.com

Brooks, Rex   JPL     OASIS and NCOIC    rexb@starbourne.com
Ellils, Dave    Sandia OASIS  dellis@sandia.gov

They are also cc'd above in case I misrepresented their ability to help.

--
Regards/Dave McDaniel
Silver Bullet Solutions, Inc.