Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] RE: MS Word message (2)

I'm surprised that we haven't heard about network difficulties
yesterday. I would have bet that there were sufficient attacks of
various kinds yesterday to account for the many garbled and extremely
slowed, delayed and intermittent voice and data transmissions yesterday.
Our problems were apparent in other telecons and IP foobars all darn
day. In comparison, there's one thing you can say about MS Office: it's
consistent.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO