Subject: Outline for S 3

I think that as far as contents is concerned, I do not have any major issues.
The primary issue is order of presentation.

Originally, I wanted to do action first, as it seemed more germane to the issues. But, I think that we have to do social structure first; it lays too many grounds to be delayed.

3.1 Social Structure Model
3.1.1. Actors, Participants and Delegates
3.1.2. Roles in Social Structures
3.1.3. Shared State and Social Facts
3.1.3.1 Ownership and Ownership boundaries
3.1.3.1.1 Resources
3.1.3.2 Policies and Contracts
3.1.3.2.1 Proposition
3.1.4 Life Cycle of Social Structures
3.2 Acting in a SOA Ecosystem
3.2.1. Action and Joint Action
3.2.1.1 Joint Action
3.1.1.2 Needs and Capabilities
3.2.1.3 Transactions and Exchanges
3.2.2 Trust and Willingness
3.2.2.1. Assessing Trust and Risk
3.2.2.2. Trust and SOA
3.2.3 Communication for Action
3.2.3.1. Communication as Joint Action
3.2.3.2. Service Providers and Consumers
3.3 Architectural Implications
3.3.1. The role of identity
3.3.2. The role of policies
3.3.3. The role of communication

Nearly everything here already exists. The only significant omissions are discussions on life cycle of social structures and the architectural implications.

Frank