Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Outline for S 3

I agree, albeit a bit reluctantly just because its another major change
even if it doesn't require wholesale rewriting. I think we should keep
any discussion about the lifecycle of Social Structures to a minimum,
along the lines of: it happens and along with version tracking and
testing one is obliged to keep up with it.

I think we should definitely acknowledge it and table it until we have
Dave and Jeff both back to be part of the discussions.