Subject: Uploaded visual models to Kavi

Folks,

I uploaded the following files to Kavi under the UML models etc. collection.

Three MagicDraw files and two Visio files.

MD Files:

1)      interacting with services model

2)      service interface (Ken to move incorporate into service description model/MD file)

3)      viewpoint model elements (these are the viewpoint/view relationships at the beginning of each view section)

Visio Files:

1)      orchestration (could not re-created model elements and relationships in early versions of MagicDraw)

2)      choreography (ditto)

Note that all of these reflect the soa-ra-cd-02 baseline.  This is noted in the comments field of each Kavi document reflecting each model.  Future revisions could use the versioning feature.  I plan on making a few updates as I revisit the Interacting with Services Model.

Cheers!

 - Jeff E.