Subject: Officially closing an Action Item

My action from line 30 of the RA action items spreadsheet should be
closed as of today's date, even though I informed the group of the
resolution of this action in one of our meetings verbally. The
resolution is that Jerry Sonnenberg of Harris Corp. could not help us
with the Management portion of the SOA-RAF because Harris is not an
OASIS member.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design