Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] FW: Request for academic help in SOA suggestedframework

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] FW: Request for academic help in SOA suggested framework
Ben:

Is this something you would want to take a look at?

Duane

On 6/10/10 12:31 PM, "Jeffrey A. Estefan" <jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

Folks,

This request came in this morning.  Curious how we might respond, if at all.

Cheers…

 - JAE

From: Qasem Nijem at Hotmail [mailto:qasem.nijem@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:19 PM

Dear Sir,

I am a PhD student at a local university in Jordan (Middle East area) and I have made major progress  in my thesis except evaluation part which I need your valuable help in it.

My thesis is about "elicitation of Non-Functional Requirement in SOA using 5W1H technique" and I have designed theoretical framework which I need you to look into it and provide Opinion, Criticism, Guidance, Point of View, and any feedback to support my suggested framework.

Your contribution to my work will be used a proof that my work is well-accepted or the other way.

Therefore, you are kindly requested to give some of your precious time to somebody who is in bad need of academic help. The problem is that there is no industry in my country that helps me in evaluating my frame work.

My suggested framework will be sent to you upon your approval t this e-mail other wise I will not bother you.

Best regards
Qasem Nijem
Amman-Jordan

---