Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Will be late to meeting.

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Will be late to meeting.
The dial in I have does not seem to work.  What is the correct one?

Duane

On 7/14/10 7:37 AM, "David E. Ellis" <dellis@sandia.gov> wrote:

Frank;

I have to take required Ethics training and will show up late today.  Past some of my concerns to Ken.

Dave

---
Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Architecture - http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/
My TV Show - http://tv.adobe.com/show/duanes-world/