Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] previous objections to Delegate

Sold.  I believe we have exceeded the 80% threshold intended by the original comment.

Ken

From: Francis McCabe [mailto:fmccabe@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:25 AM
To: Laskey, Ken
Cc: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

I want to keep the original sentiment. However, the English is poor. I suggest:

Note that the normal situation is where participants are either human or organizations; but it is possible to envisage participants that are purely automatic

The reason is straightforward: we should not eliminate scenarios where participants are actually agents (in the sense of autonomous agents). In some cases entire ecosystems will be populated with such agents. None of the architecture actually depends on participants being human.