Subject: Minutes and the Actor's Action Affecting Non-Participatory Stakeholder

  Hi Everyone,

Ken noted that I had neglected to note the line 724 issue, and I went a
bit overboard correcting that when I only needed to say unresolved,
because I don't recall us accepting my Traffic example.

On further thought, I didn't like that either. I explain why in the notes.

So I took the liberty of adding the Favorite Plumber example where
someone's favorite plumber in their plumbing service is not available
because another actor requested that plumber. (Not in those words-sigh).
Anyway, the notion of an Actor's Action Affecting the Non-Participatory
Stakeholder still needs a good example and i think that provisioning
should be dropped from the text unless we also want to add the other
processes necessary to provide the service, like testing, revising,
troubleshooting, etc. If that were the case, the favorite plumber might
actually be unavailable due to an on the job injury sustained by
servicing another actor's request.

A better example might be that the water was turned off during the
plumbing repair, affecting other residents, the non-participatory
stakeholders.

This stands on the verge of "For want of a nail..." where the
consequences are endless cascading disaster. ;-)