Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] revised diagram

Forwarding on behalf of Michael.

--- On Fri, 11/12/10, mpoulin@usa.com <mpoulin@usa.com> wrote:

From: mpoulin@usa.com <mpoulin@usa.com>
To: danny_thornton2@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010, 11:15 AM

In line with Danny's Fun section:

IF
A goal with a commitment and a willingness to perform action = an orchestration of actions
AND
A choreography of actions (predictable dance, laws of physics for example) = a goal (with or without a commitment and a willingness?)
THEN
an orchestration of actions = A choreography of actions

(BTW, this is what I am trying to articulate in my modifications for the section 4; an orchestration and a choreography are the two sides of the same thing - combination or collaboration)