Subject: 2 Unresolved Section 2 Issues

After reviewing issues against section two, there were the following two unresolved issues:

Issue 36:
Is there a refernce for Critical Success Factors and "Critical Factors Analysis? Include one. Note that you use CFA as an abbreviation, but repeated indicate abbreviations for other terms in the doc -- refs if I have time.

Proposed Disposition
Accept - But no agreed reference.

Issue 37:
The goals are very abstract; the modeling is somewhat obscure (but I liked it eventually).  There are more forward reference; the definition of Critical Success Factors on Line 417 follows its first use on 377. Please pay attention to forward references--they're jarring and make the document less accessible. YOU know what they mean, the reader does not.

Proposed Disposition
Accept - Add a formal definition for Critical Factors Analysis at the beginning of the section.