Subject: UML Model Check

I checked Jeff's updated UML models for Sections 4.2, 4.4, & 5.2.  The models were the same as what is in the 11-17-10 version of the RAF.

I tried to purchase a MagicDraw personal edition 17.0 license for $150 through the MagicDraw web site. Unfortunetly, the web site forces me to add another $700 in assurance and support licenses.  I sent an email to NoMagic to find out how to purchase just the personal edition license.

I may want to make updates in 12.5 and pass those on to someone who can make updates using the 16.9/17.0 version.