Subject: Re: [soa-rm] RE: [soa-rm-ra] GCN Article: "Making Sense of SOA"

I'm not sure how important GCN blogs are, compared to the quality of the audience Dave, Ken and I address in the DM2 work and that I address in NCOIC, but, in any event, despite the fact that I'm actually associated with TOG SOA Ontology, I don't think it is very useful. It has problems that I would point out to whomever might ask me about it. I plan to do a de facto Ontology based on the RAF as soon as it is finished, though it may take a couple of months, and I will be recommending using that in preference to the TOG product.