Subject: Comments on Slides

Hi Everyone,

A few thoughts on the remaining slides:

11-I think Section 3 could be titled "Membership in SOA Ecosystem"

12- Will express opinions in discussion, but a couple here:
     non-human actors should be defined by the entity they represent to
reflect or operate on that entity's intents,
     we should avoid discussions of "systems" as much as possible due to
overload and ambiguity,
     when operating as a delegate, human or non-human, the delegate is
not itself a stakeholder in any separate sense.