Subject: Naming Concern in Editors Draft

Hi Everyone,

My main concern from my first reading comes at the end of Section 3
Ecosystem View. I think we need to be consistent in the naming of the
models.

The first passage ends with the main models: Social Structure Model,
Action in a SOA Ecosystem Model and Semantics in a SOA Ecosystem Model
but Section 3.1 is titled SOA Ecosystem Model. I thought we more or less
agreed on SOA Ecosystem Model, so the end of the first passage should
reflect that, and change Social Structure Model to SOA Ecosystem Model.
The diagram needs to be consistent with that, too. I understand that
there may be a delay in getting the new diagram in place, but I thought
I should mention it.