Subject: Review of 21 Dec 2010 Editors' Draft of SOA-RAF

All:

The last meeting of the TC started the discussion on the new editors’ draft of the RAF. The draft minutes of the meeting, posted yesterday, show the issues that were covered.

Although no formal decision has yet been made to adopt the latest draft as the “reference text”, we are currently working on the assumption that *at least* the editorial, style and typo changes have been accepted. For reference, a pdf of the text with *only* these ancillary changes tracked and marked (compared with the 17 Nov text) has been loaded to our TC workspace [1]. As a matter of due diligence, we invite any TC member to comment before the next meeting on these ancillary changes or forever hold their peace. Please include the mention “ancillary changes comment” in the subject line of any post to the list.

Chris and I are also now collecting comments and feedback on the “Main Changes” draft (the draft posted that assumes the ancillary changes as accepted [2]). We have already noted all the remarks made at the 22nd Dec meeting and some sent privately by the chair. We are now explicitly looking for further, new, feedback and comments from the whole TC. Please include the mention “ain changes comment” in your post.

In either case, please refer to the line numbers of the respective pdf documents.

[1] Ancillary changes document – http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/40652/

[2] Main changes document – http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/40638/

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

www.peterfbrown.com

@pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Until 9 Jan 2011, Tel : +32.472.027.811