Subject: about Contract definition

Here is an alternative definition of the service contract (I think that trying to define a general term we compromise our goal - service contract. I refer to the Service Contract because we do not mention any other contracts in the document):

1071 Service Contract
1072 A contract represents an agreement made by two or more participants
1073 (the contracting parties) on a set of announced service characteristics and to be used policies applied to this service interactions.