Subject: A Map of defintions

I have taken an action of mapping all definitions identified by Peter/Chris (91 entities) between each other in sense of relationships and dependencies.

I'd like to introduce an intermediary state of this work to you to make a decision (hopefully, in today meeting) whether this work has to be completed and in which form. So far, I have mapped about a half of the definitions that are marked by yellow in the attached Excel spreadsheet.

The map is presented in the format of HTML because I use SmartDraw for diagramming (it may be JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc. forats as well). The Yellow boxes are known candidates to be removed, brown boxes are in discussion; each box has a title (in black bold) and two sections: the top section is new/proposed definition, the bottom section is the old definition. An absence of the content in the top or bottom section means that this version of the definition is not defined.
The dependency lines have direction arrow-heads and relate to the new definitions if they are available, otherwise - to the old ones.

Thank you,

- Michael

Comparison_of_definitions,_July_28_and_Jan_17 - in Map .xlsx

Definition_Network_img.gif

Title: F:\OASIS\Definition Network.sdr
Definition_Network_img.gif