Subject: Management Concept - 2-2-11

Folks,
I have attached (not uploaded to OASIS site) a file that contain the text of all amended fragments related to management and the full section 5.3. I am still working in the directions set by Ken but wanted to give an update on this work.

As I said, I joined Dan's, Boris' and my comments and tried to merge them with the text of Editors’ Draft, 17-01-2011 for related subject (management). My modifications are in blue.

The tasks I am still working on are:

  1. Maintainable connections between the content of the service description and the information needed for management
  2. Management to operationalize governance
  3. Additional explanations of different types of monitoring (business, technical SLA, copliance, etc.)
Please, send me your questions, suggestions and comments with regard to this topic.

- Michael

OASIS-RAF_Management_Concept_-_Full_text_ 2-2-11.docx