Subject: List of terms in section 3

At our last conf call, we proposed a list of terms that Section 3 will define.   Attached is a spreadsheet that contains that list.

The spreadsheet identifies terms that will be formally defined (identified with “DEFINITION” in the first column), terms that will not be used (DELETE) and terms that will *not* be formally defined but will be used and will rely on the reader’s understanding of the english language (USE INFORMALLY).   I have sorted the spreadsheet accordingly.

For the terms that will be formally defined, an initial definition is given in the  Definition column.  For those terms that will be either deleted or used informally, some amplifying text is in the Notes 1 and Notes 2 columns.

So ... first item is to come to agreement on what will be formally defined in section 3.  If you think that we missed some terms, or that we have included terms that should not be formally defined, please reply as such.  Would like to come to consensus on this by next conference call.  Definitions we will debate and refine after coming to agreement on the list of terms.

Michael P, your input has been incorporated in this list – except that i have interpreted your “delete” as “Don’t formally define, just use as normal english language in the text”.

Section 3 List.xlsx