Subject: Will miss Today's Session

Hi Everyone,

Due to last minute work on an Ontolog Forum Ontology Summit Panel I'm
co-coordinating tomorrow among presenting and introducing some of the
panelists, I will miss today's meeting.

If you're interested in what this is all about, you're welcome to attend
tomorrow:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_02_17

We're still filling in the details, but the topic is metrics for making
the case for ontology. You have to scroll down to get the details for
how to phone in and follow along or join in the discussion we hope to
stimulate after the panelists give their short presentations.