Subject: another pearl

I am afraid, this is another pearl in the text:

4.1.2.1.3 Service Description, Execution Context, and Service
2018 Interaction
2019 The service description MUST provide sufficient information to support service visibility,
2020 including the willingness of service participants to interact. However, the corresponding
2021 descriptions for providers and consumers may both contain policies, technical
2022 assumptions, constraints on semantics, and other technical and procedural conditions
2023 that must be aligned to define the terms of willingness. The agreements which
2024 encapsulate the necessary alignment form the basis upon which interactions may
2025 proceed – in the Reference Model, this collection of agreements and the necessary
2026 environmental support establish the execution context.

Since when Execution Context became agreed with service consumer? We used to say that EC is a set of policies, and the latter are non-agreeable entities.