Subject: Groups - Service Analysis Report (for UK Ministry of Defence) - v1.3.pdf (Chris Partridge - Service Analysis Report - v1.3.pdf) uploaded

This is the second of two presentations that I'm uploading at Dave Ellis's
suggestion from the DM2 effort that shows how our work is being viewed and
incorporated in SOA-wide efforts.

 -- Rex Brooks

The document named Service Analysis Report (for UK Ministry of Defence) -
v1.3.pdf (Chris Partridge - Service Analysis Report - v1.3.pdf) has been
submitted by Rex Brooks to the SOA-RM Reference Architecture SC document
repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41421