Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] RE: One-pager

I think that attempting to restrict or constrain the epoch of Joint Action to any arbitrary time-period, especially post invocation, is a problem. in my view, Joint Action is required any time more than one party is required to move a service toward invocation or toward completion once invoked. It stretches from design time to demobilization. Therefore, it does not fit into any specific epoch.