Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Action Model One pager.... revised

HI all,
I have reviewd Peter's document and put several comments into it (see the attachment).

From: Peter F Brown <peter@peterfbrown.com>
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Wed, Mar 16, 2011 4:27 am
Subject: [soa-rm-ra] Action Model One pager.... revised

Hi:
As requested, here is an update of the (slightly more than) one-pager covering the issues of action. This takes into account the main points raised over the last week and – if acceptable – will be used as the basis to reword the relevant parts of section 3

Talk tomorrow,
Peter

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies
Web         www.peterfbrown.com
Blog          pensivepeter.wordpress.com
Twitter     @pensivepeter
P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
Tel: +1.310.694.2278