Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Management Model - final edition

More comments

From: Estefan, Jeff A (3100) [mailto:jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 3:30 PM
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

Michael,

Thanks for taking time to pull this Management Model together for us.   Really appreciate your time in doing so.  I’ve attached an updated version with Track Changes on in Word.  Note that I did not attempt to make any formatting changes with respect to line spacing and section ordering as I know will come later when we incorporate this material into the full Gold revision.

I will convert your UML models into our baseline set in MD and gets those out on KAVI.  I do think we could use a few more visual models to support the underlying text, even if they are simple class diagrams depicting some key concepts and relationships.  I’m speaking primarily about the section on Management and Contracts (Sect. 5.3.3).  So if you have some ideas here, that would be great.

Cheers!

- Jeff

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.

OASIS-RAF_Management_Concept_-_final_3-28-11-JAE.docx