Subject: Management Model section after comments of this week

Folks,
I have incorporated all comments and chnages into attached document. In some places, I have repeated the text (in different font) just to save and show the comments that I responeded insted but didn't change the text.
I am not sure what tactics we prefer now - to go through all left comments together in the meeting or for me to resolve each comment with particular author (in some cases I disagree with the comment, however).

OASIS-RAF_Management_Concept_-_final_3-30-11-merged.docx