Subject: Groups - SOA-RAF ftf meeting added

SOA-RAF ftf meeting has been added by Dr. Ken Laskey

Date:  Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
As discussed at the last several RAF calls, Chris and I will be in close proximity to Jeff and Peter, and we will meet during the afternoon.  This will replace the Wednesday call on April 27.  Call in will be attempted if requested, with information to follow as needed.

Agenda:

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/event.php?event_id=30320

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110330T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20110426
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20110427
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:SOA-RAF ftf meeting
  close proximity to Jeff and Peter\, and we will meet during the
  afternoon.  This will replace the Wednesday call on April 27.  Call in
  will be attempted if requested\, with information to follow as
  needed.\n\nGroup: SOA-RM Reference Architecture SC\nCreator: Dr. Ken
  Laskey
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/event.php?event_id=30320
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/event.php?event_id=30320
END:VEVENT