Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Feedback/review comments against Sect 4 (against GOLD STANDARD - 2011-04-30)

How do you prefer the feedback, like what Jeff has done or will tracked changes in the doc do?  I accepted all changes so only my review changes are tracked.

Danny

--- On Wed, 5/11/11, Estefan, Jeff A (3100) <jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

From: Estefan, Jeff A (3100) <jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov>
To: "soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org" <soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 9:09 AM

Ken,

Here are my brief feedback/review comments against for Sect 4 of the RAF spec revision entitled “GOLD STANDARD - 2011-04-30”.  Just as with my recent comments against Sect 5, rather than make the updates and create yet another gold source copy, I figured it would be best to simply provide the comments and let you or Peter handle the integration of the updates from mine and everybody else’s from the subcommittee for this two week review period.

Cheers...

- Jeff

All Lines:  Need to check and update font style and size of figure cross-references used throughout the Section (actually throughout the entire spec).  Some are shown in italic 9 pt Arial font while others are shown in roman 11pt Arial font, which is the baseline font for the body of the spec.

Line 1493:  Remove extra space after semi-colon and before “for example”

Line 1694:  Remove extra space after semi-colon and before “the relationships”

Line 1696:  Remove extra space after semi-colon and before “in”

Line 1700:  Remove extra space after semi-colon and before “some”

Lines 1711 to 1712:  Update erroneous cross-reference

Line 1742:  Capitalize “action” at the beginning of the sentence and there appears to be an erroneous hyperlink to this word in the gold source (hover mouse over word action to see what I mean).

Lines 1949 to 1950:  There should be a fold reference to DCMI and ISO 11179 (e.g., [DCMI], [ISO 11179])and both need to be added to the non-normative references of Section 1.6.

Line 2073:  Update erroneous cross-reference

Line 2359:  Update erroneous cross-reference

Line 2435:  Actually with regards to font of the footnote #13.  Font should be footnote font (i.e., smaller size) consistent with other footnotes in the spec.

Line 2501:  Update erroneous cross-reference