Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] final coverage review edits complete

I’ll try to call in, even though I’ll be on a train at the start of the meeting…

BTW, do we have a dial-in number for Belgium…?

Peter

From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: 14 June 2011 21:44
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm-ra] final coverage review edits complete

All,

The attached is the final product of the full coverage review.  The attached still has track changes and comments, and I will accept the tracked changes before distributing to the full TC.  You can view as Final to see what it looks like with edits and comments gone.

The document does not have every comment that was submitted and it hasn’t fixed every formatting glitch.  I expect we can handle many of the former while the next public review is in progress; I hope OASIS staff will deal with the latter.

The document also has comments identifying changes to a number of figures; in particular, small changes to Figures 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 21, 24 and maybe more discussion (possibly during the review) on Figure 3.  Jeff has agreed to making the changes.  One topic of discussion for tomorrow is how to get the document out to the wider TC without waiting for the final figures.

Please try to do a quick scan of the document and we can finalize next steps tomorrow.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:        703-983-1379