Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] update in place of 13 July call

Thanks for the heads-up, Rex.  I’ll have to find out what JIRA can do.

Personally, I think it is important to ask for suggestions, where possible, for what is better.  First, it gives you a better idea what is meant by the comment.  Second, it cuts down on someone just saying< “I don’t like it.”  While asking for suggested changes may dissuade some folks from submitting comment, it also weed out frivolous comments.  It also provides a basis for us to distinguish the real from the frivolous.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:        703-983-1379

McLean VA 22102-7508

From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rex.brooks@ncoic.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:12 PM
To: Laskey, Ken
Cc: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Ken, All,

I have already notified the NCOIC Services Workgroup, and Boeing, in particular, is deciding whether to have a Boeing-wide set of comments or individual ones. I suspect it will allow for both, but we can discuss company-specific comments versus or in addition to individual comments. Also, are we gong to the JIRA service OASIS has set up? I think we absolutely have to insist on line numbers with section numbers. However, as for requesting specific suggestions, I want to give it some more thought. Let's discuss it in the next meeting.