Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] SOA-RAF meetings to come

Ken, ack.
Will be back on this next week, off most this week with my son

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
www.peterfbrown.com
Twitter @pensivepeter
+1.310.694.2278

Sent from my Phone - Apologies for typos and brevity - it's hard to type on a moving planet
________________________________
From: Ken Laskey
Sent: Tuesday, 09 August, 2011 8:03
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm-ra] SOA-RAF meetings to come

All,

As we are in August and I assume still in the summer lull, I expect getting
a quorum with no official document and no pressing agenda will be difficult.

I suggest we schedule our next RAF call for the Wednesday immediately after
TC Admin provides a document and announces the public review.  Based on the
tempo that the backlog has been addressed, I expect we will see something
official by the end of next week.

In the meantime,

-          I am hoping to start my revisions of the testing section

-          Peter: still looking for any guidance on how we can influence the
details of the public review announcement

-          others: look at loose ends that didn't get incorporated into the
current draft and consider how to best tie them up

Stay tuned for forthcoming news.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:
703-983-1379