Subject: Can we skip Today's Meeting in favor of working on reviews?

Hi Folks,

Since both Michael and I have presentations to make tomorrow and I am hip deep in my review of our spec and making the single model of it in Enterprise Architect, as well as getting another important specification into the TC Administrator, I propose we skip today's meeting unless there's a big reason to have it. I'll show up, and help make quorum, but I need to dig into work.